Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Scotland 2006

In August of 2006 we went to Scotland to see my grandma Gandy! I had sooooooo much FUN! We saw a sheep dog show were this dude had the dogs round up the sheep. At the very end I got to give one of the sheep a drink of milk through a bottle. We also got to hold the little little puppies. They were SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! One wanted to come home with me! Another day we had a party and the people in the neighborhood were invited to come. It was really fun there were three girls there named Sasha, Amy and Rhiannon (also Rhiannon's little sister Bronan.) We played capture the flag in the dark it was really really fun. Later that week Sasha came over to my grandma's house and we played. About two or three days later all of the girls came over and we played capture the flag at my Grandma's house. When they had to go I got their E-Mail adresses and I now have penpals in Scotland!!!

No comments: